A license application containing the following information:
1. the designation of the entrepreneur, their seat and address or place of residence,
2. information about the entry in the Central Register of Business Activity (CEIDG) or the number in the Register of Entrepreneurs in the National Court Register (KRS),
3. tax identification number (NIP),
4. the type and scope of road transport,
5. definition of the period for which the license is to be granted.
6. the type and number of motor vehicles which the entrepreneur will use to perform road transport
7. the number of extracts from the license.
1. A statement of the members of the managing body of the legal person, the person managing the general or limited partnership, and in case of another entrepreneur - the person conducting business activity, that they meet the requirement of good reputation referred to in Article 5c(1)(1) of the Act of 6 September 2001 on road transport.
2. Certificate of clean criminal record, dated not earlier than one month before the application, confirming that the entrepreneur performing transport in person, drivers employed by them and persons not employed by the entrepreneur but performing transport in person on their behalf, meet the conditions referred to in Article 5c(1)(4) or Article 6(1)(2) of the Act of 6 September 2001 on road transport
3. A declaration of the intention to employ drivers complying with the conditions referred to in Article 5c(1)(4) or a declaration of the intention to cooperate with persons not employed by the entrepreneur but personally performing transport on his behalf, who meet the conditions referred to in Article 5c(1)(4).
5. A list of vehicles
6) A receipt for payment of the fee for the issue of a license and extracts from the license.