Completed application for vehicle registration.
1. Registration card, if the vehicle was registered.
2. Registration plates, if the vehicle was registered; however, in the case of a vehicle imported from abroad without registration plates or the need to return the plates to the registration authority of the country from which the vehicle was imported, the vehicle owner shall attach a statement to that effect instead of the registration plates.
3. The certificate of passing a technical examination in the case of:
- expiry of the validity period of a technical examination in the submitted registration certificate,
- registration of a vehicle imported from abroad (not applicable to a vehicle imported from an EU Member State, the Swiss Confederation or a Member State of the European Free Trade Association (EFTA) - party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area, when the confirmation of completion and expiry date of a technical inspection was specified in the registration certificate or other document submitted for registration - except in cases specified in the Act).
4. Documents to be inspected:
- Proof of vehicle ownership.
- EC certificate of conformity or certificate of conformity together with a statement containing data and information about the vehicle necessary for registration and registration of the vehicle, vehicle unit approval, decision on recognition of the vehicle unit approval or EC individual vehicle approval certificate - if required.
- The vehicle card, if one was issued.
In addition, for a vehicle imported from abroad:
- proof of import customs clearance, if the vehicle was imported from the territory of a country which is not an EU Member State
- a document confirming the payment of excise duty on the territory of the country or a document confirming the absence of the obligation to pay excise duty on the territory of the country or a certificate stating the exemption from excise duty, within the meaning of the provisions on excise duty, if the passenger car or a vehicle of the type "automotive other", sub-family "quadricycle" (approval category L7e) or the light quadricycle (approval category L6e) was imported from the territory of a Member State of the European Union and is registered for the first time,
- for vehicles that were introduced to the territory of the country by the end of 2015, a recycling fee of PLN 500 paid to the bank account of the National Fund for Environmental Protection is required. For vehicles that were introduced into the country after 1 January 2016, there is no obligation to pay the recycling fee.
After being stamped with the stamp certifying that the vehicle has been registered, the documents are returned to the owner - certified photocopies remain at the office.