A completed application form.
Identity card or, in justified cases, another document allowing identification (to be inspected).
The photo should be:
- recent (the photo should be taken not earlier than 6 months before the date of application),
- taken on a plain bright background,
- dimensions: 35 x 45 mm,
- it should reproduce the natural colour of the skin,
- it should include the image from the top of the head to the upper part of the shoulders, so that the face takes up 70-80% of the photograph, showing clearly the eyes, especially the pupils, and depicting the person in a frontal position, without headgear and dark glasses, looking straight ahead with eyes open and not hidden by hair, with a natural facial expression and closed mouth.
- if you have congenital or acquired visual impairment, you may take a photograph wearing dark glasses. In addition to the application, enclose the disability certificate (person up to 16 years of age), or certificate on the degree of disability (person over 16 years of age) due to congenital or acquired visual impairment, issued in accordance with the provisions of the Act of August 27, 1997 on vocational and social rehabilitation and the employment of disabled persons
- if you wear a head covering in accordance with the religion you practice, you may wear it in the photograph if your face is still visible. In addition, enclose with your application a certificate stating that you belong to a religious community registered in the Republic of Poland.
Receipt of payment of the fee, which is necessary to send the order for the production of the driving licence.
Applications may be submitted to the PWPW electronic mailbox