An application containing the following information:
1) the name and surname or name and address of residence or registered office of the entrepreneur and the tax identification number (NIP),
2) specification of the subject and area of activity,
3) specification of the technical means available to carry out the activity covered by the application
4) information on technologies used or intended to be used in the provision of waste collection services
5) proposals for environmental and sanitary protection measures planned after the completion of the activity
6) specification of the date of commencement of the activity and its intended duration
7) specification of the location of the collection station
1) A certificate or declaration of lack of tax arrears and arrears in payment of health or social insurance contributions.
2) Certified "true to the original" extract from the appropriate register or certificate from the register of economic activity.
3) A statement that the specialist vehicles, which will be used to provide the services covered by the application, meet the technical requirements specified in the regulation of the Minister of Infrastructure of 12 November 2002 on the requirements for slurry tank vehicles
4) Documents, certified by the applicant with the clause "certified to be a true copy of the original", confirming the readiness to accept liquid waste by a waste disposal station.
5) Other documents resulting from Resolution No. 242/XXII/12 of the Żory Town Council of 31 May 2012 on the requirements to be met by an entrepreneur applying for a permit to conduct a business of emptying septic tanks and transport of liquid waste.
6) Proof of payment of the required stamp duty.
7) Authorisation granted to a person acting on behalf of the applicant together with proof of payment of the stamp duty.