Notification in relation to the generation of electromagnetic fields shall require:
1. substations or overhead power lines with a voltage rating of 110 kV or higher
2. radio communication, radionavigation and radiolocation installations with an equivalent isotropic radiated power of not less than 15 W, emitting electromagnetic fields with frequencies between 30 kHz and 300 GHz.
The following cases do not require notification:
1) laboratory installations;
2) installations used by organisational units subordinate to the Minister of National Defence or bodies competent in matters of national security, whose activities are directly related to national defence and security;
3) installations used in the amateur radio service for a period not exceeding 90 days:
• in accordance with international regulations, during the period of validity of the foreign document authorising the use of radio equipment,
• in a place other than a fixed location.
The operator of an installation the operation of which requires notification shall be obliged to submit a notification before the commencement of its operation. Operation of an installation may commence if the authority competent to accept the notification does not object to it by decision within 30 days of receipt of the notification.