Documents from the applicant:
- Identity documents of persons intending to enter into marriage: identity card or passport;
- written confirmation (prepared by an employee of the Registry Office) of "the lack of circumstances excluding the marriage" made before the Head of the Registry Office;
- permission from the guardianship court to get married before reaching the required age (the required age for a man and a woman is 18).
A foreigner who intends to enter into marriage submits
1) a written assurance (prepared by an employee of the Registry Office) that "there are no circumstances excluding marriage" made before the Head of the Registry Office;
2) a copy of birth certificate, and if they were previously married a copy of marriage certificate with an endorsement about its cessation, annulment or non-existence, or a copy of marriage certificate with a document confirming its cessation or annulment or a document confirming non-existence of marriage, if on the basis of other submitted documents data necessary for drawing up a marriage certificate cannot be determined;
3) a document stating that under the applicable law (of the country of which they are citizens) they may enter into marriage outside the country or a final court decision releasing a foreigner from the obligation to submit such a document;
4) an identity document.