The application should include the following information:
1. Name and surname and address or name and registered office of the entity applying for road lane occupation;
2. Purpose of Right of Way occupancy;
3. Dimensions, area, type of occupied road lane elements for the duration of the works);
4. Period of Right of Way occupancy;
5. Contractor of the works;
6. Planned period of Right of Way occupancy
The application shall be accompanied by:
1.General orientation plan on a scale of 1:10 000 or 1: 25 000 indicating the occupied section of the road lane,
2. A decision permitting the location in the road lane of construction works or equipment not related to road management or traffic needs,
3. A detailed site plan on a scale of 1:1000 or 1:500, indicating the borders and specifying the dimensions of the planned area of road lane occupation
4. An approved traffic organization project, if the road lane occupation affects road traffic or limits visibility on the road or causes changes to the existing organization of vehicle or pedestrian traffic. Otherwise, information on the method of securing the works should be provided,
5. Statement issued by the investor that he holds a valid building permit for the construction of the facility located in the road strip or that the construction or the works have been notified to the appropriate architectural-construction administrative body,
6. Schedule of works carried out in the road strip in the event of conducting the works in stages.
7. Extract from the National Court Register, certificate of entry in the Business Activity Register, powers of attorney for the persons applying for a permit.