The application should include the following information:
1. Name and surname and address or name and registered office of the entity applying for road lane occupation;
2. Purpose of the Occupancy of the Right of Way
3. Dimensions and area of the occupied road lane;
4. Period of the Occupancy of the Right of Way;
5. Indication of the person responsible for maintaining cleanliness and safety in the occupied road lane area.
The application shall be accompanied by:
1. A detailed site plan on a scale of 1:1000 or 1:500, indicating the borders and specifying
Dimensions of the planned area of occupation of the road lane.
2. Schedule of lane occupation in the event of phased occupation of the area
3. Extract from the National Court Register, certificate of entry into the Business Activity Register, powers of attorney for the persons applying for the permit.