1. Certified photocopies of documents proving sporting achievements for the period of respectively six months or a year preceding the moment of submitting the application.
2. A statement of the club that the athlete is included in the training programme.
3. A nominal list of the athletes proposed for a scholarship.
4. Personal data of the player for whom the club is applying for a scholarship.
5. Other documents and information necessary, in the opinion of the board of the club/association, to justify the application for a scholarship for the player or team.