Application including name, type and address of the planned demolition and number of the land plot according to the land and building register; when submitting the application, the form available at the bottom of the page and at the enquiry desk is required.
1. Consent of the property owner for the demolition.
2. Sketch of the location of the civil structure.
3. Description of the scope and method of carrying out demolition works.
4. Description of the method of ensuring the safety of people and property.
5. Permits, agreements or opinions of other authorities, as well as other documents required by special provisions.
6. If necessary, design of the structure demolition.
7. Possible authorization granted to person acting on behalf of the investor (power of attorney) along with a fee.
8. Statement on the right to use the property for construction purposes.
9. Document confirming payment of the stamp duty.
10. Statement that the civil structure has been taken out of service.