An application for a license containing the following information:
1. the designation of the entrepreneur, their seat and address or place of residence
2. information about the entry in the Central Register of Business Activity CEIDG or the
number in the Register of Entrepreneurs in the National Court Register KRS,
3. tax identification number (NIP),
4. definition of the type and scope of road transport,
5. the area of transport operation
6. definition of the period for which the license is to be granted (from 2 to 50 years).
7. the type and number of road vehicles which the undertaking will use to carry out road
transport operations ,
8. the number of extracts from the license
1. A statement of the members of the managing body of the legal person, the person managing the general or limited partnership, and in the case of another entrepreneur - the person conducting business activity, that they meet the requirement of good reputation referred to in Article 5c (1) point of the Act of 6 September 2001 on road transport.
2. A certificate of clean criminal record dated no more than one month before the application, stating that the entrepreneur who personally performs transport, drivers employed by them and persons not employed by the entrepreneur but personally performing transport on their behalf, respectively, meet the conditions referred to in Article 5c(1)(4) or Article 6(1)(2).
3. A statement of the intention to hire drivers who meet the conditions referred to in Article 6.1.2 or a statement of the intention to cooperate with persons not employed by the entrepreneur but personally performing transport on their behalf, meeting the conditions referred to in Article 5c.1.4.
3. A list of vehicles with documents confirming compliance with the technical requirements specified in the provisions of the road traffic law.
4. The receipt of payment for issuing the license.