A graphic plan of the facility (area) where the mass event is to be held, with its description, including:
a) marking of access and exit routes for persons participating in the mass event, evacuation routes and access routes for emergency vehicles and the Police,
b) marking of medical assistance points, water supply points for drinking and fire-fighting purposes, and information points,
c) marking the location of fire hydrants, valves, water, gas and electricity connections and other elements influencing the safety of users of the facility or area,
(d) information about the deployment of security and information services, the location of persons attending the mass event and, where appropriate, their distribution by sectors, and the location of catering and sanitary facilities.
Timetable for football matches or other mass events
- in the case of mass events organised on a regular basis.Information about:
a) the anticipated threats to public safety and public order,
b) the number, organisation, marking, equipment and deployment of the security service and the information service,
c) the person appointed as security manager, including his/her data: name, surname, PESEL number - if granted, number and date of issuing the certificate of completing the training for managers responsible for security of mass events, and in case of a mass event of a higher risk - additionally a number of entry to the list of qualified physical security employees,
d) the manner of ensuring identification of persons taking part in the mass event - in case of a football match or a high-risk mass event,
e) informing the locally competent commanding officer of the local organisational unit of the Military Police, in the case of carrying out a mass event on the grounds administered by the organisational units subordinate to, subordinated to or supervised by the Minister of National Defence,
f) the timetable for making the facility or area available to participants of the mass event and the timetable for their departure from the facility or area, if the rules of the mass event provide for a variable number of persons during its duration,
g) information on the location of places and time where alcoholic beverages will be sold, served or consumed (does not apply to mass events of increased risk),
h) statement on meeting the requirements specified in Article 13.2 of the act on mass event safety (refers to football match safety).
Immediately, but no later than 14 days before the date of commencement of the mass event, the organiser shall also include with the application:
1. The original or a certified copy of the opinion of the Chief of Police.
2. The original or certified copy of the opinion of the head of the organisational unit for emergency assistance (emergency ambulance service).
3. The original or a certified copy of the opinion of the Fire Chief.
4. The original or certified copy of the opinion of the District Sanitary Inspector (the aforementioned opinions are valid for 6 months from the date of their issue).
5. The instruction manual in case of fire or other local hazard occurrence at the place and time of the mass event.
In addition, the organiser of a mass event shall include with the application:
1. The original power of attorney to represent the organiser if represented by an attorney.
The authority may request additional documentation from the organiser in the form of:
1. A copy of the current inspection reports verifying the technical condition of the facility where the mass event is to be held.
2. A document confirming the fulfilment of the obligation to conclude a civil liability insurance contract for damages caused to persons participating in a mass event, where admission is chargeable.